INVITATION: December 15, 2016
Press Conference: Aleppo Emergency Medical Response
Who: Members of the press and the medical community are invited.
When: 4 P.M. on Thursday, December 15, 2016
Where: Baytna Syria
Gazi Muhtar Paşa Bul. Değirmiçem Mahallesi,14 Nolu Sk.
56 Efes İş Merkezi No:1, Gaziantep, Turkey
Omar Al Khani- +90 535 361 1303
Assad Al- Achi - +90 534 858 5322
Interviews: Doctor’s from inside Syria and medical experts:
- UOSSM -Union des Organisations de Secours et Soins Médicaux
- SAMS- Syrian American Medical Society
- SEMA - Syrian Expatriate Medical Association
- SRD – Syria Relief & Development
- SHAAM – Shaam Relief Foundation
- IDA- Independent Doctors Association Syria
- All hospitals have been destroyed in Aleppo.
- Over 100,000 people are fleeing Aleppo this week.
- Many critically injured/ vulnerable people require immediate medical evacuation.
- Aid/ NGO workers and their families require immediate protection/ evacuation given that they have been systematically targeted throughout the conflict.
Douaa Alhariri, Marketing Coordinator
Phone: +90 506 668 6224
Avi D’Souza, Global Director of Communications
Phone: 001 (647) 528-5029 – Canada