Netherland - The death toll continues to rise as the relentless indiscriminate campaign continues against eastern Ghouta. There were 70 civilians killed today and over 296 wounded. A total of 13 hospitals and humanitarian facilities were also targeted, leaving thousands in a humanitarian catastrophe.
One nurse was killed in the attacks. A total of 22 hospitals have been put out of service since Sunday
Today the following medical facilities were attacked:
1. Al Rahma Medical Center
2. Sakba Hospital (second time)
3. Beyt Sawa PHC
4. Mediara Ambulance System
5. Al Yaman Hospital
6. Jesrin Hospital
7. Dar Al-Shifaa Hospital (second time)
8. Douma Obstetric Center
The following humanitarian facilities were also attacked:
1. SDI Office
2. Alseeraj Office
3. SARC Center
4. Saqba Civil Defense Center
5. Jesrin Civil Defense Center
Dr. Ghanem Tayara, UOSSM Chairman and Birmingham UK GP said, "This is the third day of slaughter of the people of Ghouta. It is shameful and cowardly that they are using their full military force against non-military targets. Even war has rules and their actions violate countless UN Resolutions. In military battles, even the dead and wounded are allowed to be cleared. The civilians of Ghouta are afforded no such dignity. Their hospitals, schools, food warehouses are destroyed and they are condemned to a slow and painful death. There are men, women and children dying in collapsed buildings. It must stop now and aid agencies must be given immediate and safe access to the wounded. It’s a catastrophe! "
1) The international community take immediate action to stop the slaughter of the people of Ghouta.
2)Join the global advocacy campaign on social media #TogetherForGhouta, #BreakGhoutaSeige & #SaveEastGhouta.
3) Call, write and meet your local and national political leaders. Urge them to take actions to end the siege and open safe aid corridors into Eastern Ghouta for: medical aid, food supplies and the immediate medical evacuation of 600+ patients in critical condition.
4) Organize events and hold vigils on behalf of the people of Eastern Ghouta.
5) Donate to our "Emergency Appeal: Eastern Ghouta Fund" to support medical aid inside Ghouta."
Do you like this post?