49th Medical Facility Targeted With Two Airstrikes in Syria
- At least 892 civilians have been killed including at least 226 children and 179 women.
- Over 1912 civilians have been injured.
- Over 750,000 people have been internally displaced in North Western Syria.
- At least 49 medical facilities have been bombed, 30 aid workers have been killed and 40 have been wounded.
- Five ambulances were hit by different airstrikes while serving patients, killing eight staff.
- Eight water facilities have been destroye
Ons laatste nieuws
Toronto, Canada- A week of relentless airstrikes, barrel bomb attacks and artillery strikes have devastated Maarat Al Nouman and the South Eastern Idlib countryside in Syria. At least 38 civilians have been killed this week including eight women and seven....> lees verder
At 9:21 PM on November 24th, the Al Kiwan Hospital in Kansafra, Idlib was hit by an airstrike and destroyed. The facility was evacuated prior to the strike and no casualties were reported. This attacks marks the 66thmedical facility attacked....> lees verder