49th Medical Facility Targeted With Two Airstrikes in Syria
- At least 892 civilians have been killed including at least 226 children and 179 women.
- Over 1912 civilians have been injured.
- Over 750,000 people have been internally displaced in North Western Syria.
- At least 49 medical facilities have been bombed, 30 aid workers have been killed and 40 have been wounded.
- Five ambulances were hit by different airstrikes while serving patients, killing eight staff.
- Eight water facilities have been destroye
Ons laatste nieuws
The Alzerbeh Primary Health Care Center was directly targeted today, August 30, 2019, at 5:30 p.m. Damascus time with two airstrikes, putting it out of service. No casualties were reported as the center was closed today. The center was completely destroyed.....> lees verder